2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. Furthermore by participating, entrant accepts all risk and consequences of entry and participation. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Focus Federal Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 1st, 2019 and ending November 30th, 2019. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by opening a checking account at Focus Federal Credit Union, or referring a friend to open a checking account at Focus Federal Credit Union. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Focus Federal Credit Union. You may enter only once per checking account or referral. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Focus Federal Credit Union. Winner must be a member of Focus Federal Credit Union.
4. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $1,000 (one-thousand) US Dollars. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Focus Federal Credit Union. No prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Focus Federal Credit Union. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. For prizes with a value of $600 or more require that we issue an IRS for 1099-MISC and this must be filled out by each $1,000 cash winner. (26 C.F.R. § 1.6041-1)
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Focus Federal Credit Union. Winner will be notified by by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Focus Federal Credit Union. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 20 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT FOCUS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Focus Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Focus Federal Credit Union, and Focus Federal Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Focus Federal Credit Union. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Focus Federal Credit Union from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Focus Federal Credit Union may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Focus Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Focus Federal Credit Union’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Focus Federal Credit Union may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Focus Federal Credit Union. Focus Federal Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Focus Federal Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Focus Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Focus Federal Credit Union’s failure to enforce any term shall not constitute a waiver of the provision.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Focus Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials; (vii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OKLAHOMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Focus Federal Credit Union. 420 NE 10th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Requests must be received no later than November 1, 2019 at 11:59pm CST
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Focus Federal Credit Union. 420 NE 10th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73104
14. The Campaign hosted by Focus Federal Credit Union. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15.By completing the entry form at www.focusok.com You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.Show less...