Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners 2021: 3 Books in 1
Thursday, Jul 15 2021
Title: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners 2021: 3 Books in 1: The Ultimate Guide to Start Investing in Crypto and Make Massive Profit with Bitcoin, Altcoin, Non-Fungible Tokens, and Crypto Art
Author: Nicholas Scott
Paperback: 397 pages
Publisher: Independently published
Publishing date: April 11, 2021
Who is this book for?
- Aspiring cryptocurrency investors who are looking for advice on entering this unique market.
- Experienced cryptocurrency investors who want to expand their knowledge of cryptocurrency, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and crypto art.
- Readers who don’t want to take the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, but are interested in learning how it works.
What’s inside this book?
- A down-to-earth beginner’s guide into the world of crypto investing.
- Advanced analysis of the cryptocurrency market.
- Tips and tricks for making it big through cryptocurrency.
- Strategies for choosing the perfect coin and keeping your investments safe.
- A step-by-step guide for creating and selling your own NFTs.
3 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to make your first cryptocurrency investment.
- How to build the perfect cryptocurrency trading strategy.
- The 6 secret qualities of a high-value NFT.
5 questions this book will answer for you:
- What is a cryptocurrency and how does it work?
- Is it a good idea to invest in cryptocurrency?
- What are NFTs and why are they the currency of the future?
- How can NFTs be used in the digital world?
- What is crypto art?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Don’t know what a Bitcoin is? Confused by cryptocurrency and art? These three books explain what they are and how to invest in them. The author also explains how crypto art can be a profitable investment.”
- “I found this book understandable and well written. I found the part on the NFTs really interesting. I used to be skeptical about NFTs, but after reading this book, I understood how they work and how they can be used as an investment.”