Too Busy to Bank?
Have you ever woken in the middle of the night and wondered if you paid a bill? Maybe you work from home, and your lunch break stops at the branch are no longer possible?
In-person banking can sometimes be frustrating. You’re busy and don’t have time to get to the bank during regular hours.
Bank From the Comfort of Your Home
Online banks have exploded in recent years. With the rise of mobile, you can now access your account information at a moment’s notice. No more checking branch hours, driving to the bank, and waiting in line to deposit a check. You can do transactions quickly and easily with just a few taps on your smartphone.
Pro tip: Online banking allows you to access funds and banking services 24/7.
Online banking offers:
- Access through Apple and Android mobile apps
- The ability to perform frequent banking transactions, including transferring funds, making deposits, and paying bills
- Location functionality to find a service center by you
- eStatements allow you to access your statements online 24/7 and save some trees at the same time
Access to Your Account Whenever and Wherever
Online options and mobile phones have transformed and simplified almost every industry. It impacts how people shop, work, and access information, and banking is no exception. Online banking provides a simple, quick, and convenient way to control your finances anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of online banking include:
- Bank at Your Convenience. You can bank when it’s convenient for you. Regardless of where you are, if you have access to the internet, you can manage your account.
- Ease of Access. Check your account balance, transfer funds, and pay bills with a few taps and swipes on your mobile device. Set a notification to alert you if you overdraft your account, make a deposit, or perform other notable activities.
- Security. Authentication requirements provide secure access to your account. And FFCU online banking offers the same levels of protection via the National Credit Union Administration.
- Account Control. Real-time access to manage and move money. The ability to self-serve your finances provides complete control to perform your banking tasks.
- Bill Pay. The ability to pay your bills 24/7 from the comfort of your home.
Open an Online Account with FFCU
You need a credit union that fits your needs. When finding the perfect place to bank, FFCU offers convenience, competitive rates, and the human touch. We combine the latest technology with old-fashioned, neighborly customer service and values.
We provide banking options whether you want access in-person, online, or both. Become a member to access your online banking suite from your desktop or mobile. You’ll have immediate access to services, including our online chat feature and external transfers. The application process is quick, easy, and seamless. Start the process here.
Please note, that effective January 1, 2024, we are requiring a password or passcode when engaging in transactions or requesting any account-related information over the phone. To get that set up through your app or online banking, click the message button on your main screen and send us a message stating that you would like to setup your password/code and what you would like it to be. That’s it!