Focus Federal Launches Support Our Schools Initiative
Thursday, May 6 2021
Program to give $10,000 to Chickasha Public Schools.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Focus Federal Credit Union announced the launch of the Support Our Schools Initiative. The program aims to provide financial support to the Chickasha Public Schools while saving community members money through competitive interest rate loans.
Focus FCU will donate $10,000 to Chickasha Public Schools after Focus FCU saves members $100,000 in loan interest.
“We are committed to helping our community grow by investing in our schools,” said Abby Cabello, Focus Federal Credit Union’s community development officer. “Schools are our community’s heart and soul. We created this initiative to help them offset some of the budget challenges they face.”
To support the program, community members can finance or refinance a loan at Focus Federal Credit Union located in Chickasha. The credit union offers a variety of flexible loan programs for any situation. Options available for new and existing members include:
- Personal Loans. Whatever your need – vacation, college, medical bills – these loans don’t require collateral. The application process is simple: fill out an application, provide proof of employment, income verification, and submit a credit history.
- Credit Builder Loans. An excellent option for people with limited or no credit history. These loans can help young adults or people without credit history establish themselves.
- Fresh Start Loans. The Focus FCU Fresh Start program approves you for $500 or $1,000 loans. Designed to help build credit and savings simultaneously, Fresh Start can assist with your financial needs while providing access to lower interest rates in the future.
- Vehicle Loans. If you’re in the market for a car, truck, or another vehicle, Focus FCU has auto loan rates at low as 2.95% APR. The loan program is excellent for new and used vehicles. We also offer motorcycle, boat, and farm equipment loans just in time for summer.
- Mortgage Loans. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or buying your forever home, we provide guidance on loan options offering you long-term success. We know your home is important and will be there every step of the way.
- Home Equity Loans. If you have equity built up in your home, you can use it to remodel or renovate your space. These loans are also an excellent option for consolidating credit card debt and paying for college tuition.
- Storm Shelter Loans. Considering building an underground garage, safe room, or outdoor concrete storm shelter? Focus FCU lending can provide options to prepare you for tornado season.
- Refinance. With access to low-interest rates, now may be the time to consider refinancing your home. You could lower your rate, change the terms of your loan, cash-out equity in your home, or consolidate debt. The Focus FCU team can talk through options and determine if refinancing could save you money.
Interested in learning more about loans available at Focus Federal Credit Union? Check out our calculator to see what loan program may be a fit for you.
“We’ve seen so many of our members already stepping up to provide much-needed support to our schools, and this is just an additional way we can help,” Cabello said. “To us, this program is a win-win. It helps our members save money and helps support our community schools with much-needed funding.”
To learn more about the Support Our Schools Initiative and stay up to date on the program’s progress, follow the Focus FCU goal tracker.
For more than 65 years, Focus Federal Credit Union has continued to deliver innovative products and services to our membership about all things financial by anticipating needs and providing exceptional member service. Learn more about our services, benefits, and community involvement at www.focusok.com.
Contact: Abby Cabello
405-230-1328 ext: 1137