Title: The Power of Being Rich: 10+ Essential Principles to Manifest What You Already Have
Author: Roger L. Brooks
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Independently published
Publishing date: Dec. 3, 2019
Who is this book for?
- Anyone who’s stuck in a pattern of negative thinking.
- Readers of any financial background or status who are looking to improve their personal and financial lives.
What’s inside this book?
- Lessons that Brooks learned from more than three decades of studying and practicing universal law and positive thinking.
- A step-by-step process for amassing wealth.
- Lessons from prominent peacemakers and human development experts, including Mahatma Gandhi, Earl Nightingale, and Napoleon Hill.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to dig yourself out of a cycle of negativity.
- How to turn what you already have into your desired riches.
- How to become the best version of yourself.
- How to appreciate the gifts in your life.
3 questions this book will answer for you:
- How can I overcome a disadvantaged background to live the life of my dreams?
- How can I amass real wealth while staying true to myself?
- How can I turn my negative pattern of thinking into a positive outlook on life?
What people are saying about this book:
- “Roger Brooks takes the topics of manifestation, gratitude, and riches and distills them to an easily understood, quick-to-read treasure. I have experienced the things he teaches in my own life, so I know them to be true. If you buy only one book about how to think and live to get what you desire, but this one. It’s clear, concise, accessible, and short enough to read two or three times a week, which I suggest you do to make these principles your own.”
- “Roger’s take on abundance (rich) is not necessarily something new but is concise and immediately impactful. This is one to add to the bookshelf.”
- “Our road to richness lies in knowing who we really are. The author illustrates this very well and has a personal and authentic storytelling style in how he presents the content in his book. A lovely easy read which helps with making a complex topic easy to consume.”
- “The Power of Being Rich has helped me find confidence in myself. The principles in the book are pretty simple but impactful.”